We offer a range of service packages to suit your budget without compromising quality or safety.
In line with trading standards, our mission is to carry out all work with reasonable care and skill, within a reasonable time frame,at a reasonable price.We also ensure that our work and parts are of satisfactory quality and fit for intended purpose.
Our fully qualified staff endeavour to get you back on the road within a realistic time line, without compromising our renown quality of service.
Working to our strict code of practice,we will not carry out any repair work without yourauthorisation.
We are open from 8.30am to 5.30pm, and at weekends.
Book your Service or MOT now by calling 01773 811 542
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block exemption 1400/2002
Are you tired of paying expensive dealer service and maintenance prices?
Now you have an alternative......
In October 2003 European legislation affecting the motor trade came into force - its full title is Block Exemption Regulation 1400/2002 (BER for short).
Before BER it was very difficult to have new cars serviced outside a franchised dealer.
The legislation now changes the way cars may be serviced, it gives the motorist a lot more freedom in the decision to who should look after their vehicle.
* Independent specialised garages like ourselves can now offer you this freedom by:
* Servicing your vehicle in accordance with the manufacturer's service schedule
* Fitting original main dealer parts or parts of matching quality
* Offering high standards of workmanship with significant savings compared to your local main dealer
* Retaining the full service history of your vehiclewhich increases resale value
* Preserving your manufacturer's warranty
View the National and European legislation ruling regarding block exemption using these links..